to get picked up and dropped off and then I'm on my way to the airport. It will be a long day and drive.....
Whew, if everything goes smooth Jes and Yo should be walking through the gates in 5 hours - 5 more hours!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Holding my breath!!!
I know you are all exhausted! Praise God you are all home
I can't wait to see Yo in your arms!!! This is awesome!
Hey Mel,
Just wanted to say hi and let ya know that I'm thinking about you! So excited to see her in your arms for good this time! So happy to hear that she is doing well with your husband and is a happy girl.
Busy times are ahead of you...
Safe travels to and from the airport.
Hang in there and keep us posted when ya can!
Post a Comment