Monday, 8 February 2010

ADOPTION ANNOUNCEMENT

9 comments:

Liesy said...

Praise the Lord! She's absolutely adorable! super-cute! praying the transition goes smoothly. love and hugs to all, liesy and family

MommaT said...

Welcome home Yochana, I know your momma and papa worked long and hard to get you home..and I know they know it was so worth it!!

Sandra & Steve said...

Beautiful baby girl, home at last!

Unknown said...

Love Her!!! She is absolutely gorgeous! What a cutie pie! I am so happy for your family. Can't wait to hear more about her:)

Shannon said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see more photos of her.

Sam's mom said...

oh my! She sure is a sight. What a gorgeous girl! And I'm sure what a happy, happy mommy!!

Ang said...

She is simply beautiful. Things are hectic here. Two babies, two parents...yikes. When our older children are home, it's much easier. Praising God for a snow day today :-)

Enjoy!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize Yo is only 4 days older than Joshua! Wow, they are so close in age! The adoption announcement photo is drop-dead gorgeous! What beautiful skin she has!

Kelly said...

she is sooo beautiful!