Saturday, 6 February 2010

Tick Tack

goes the clock. I'll be leaving the house in about 11 hours. Wonder if I will get any sleep at all tonight - highly doubt it. I keep checking the flight status to see if they have landed for their 10 hour layover yet. I think as soon as they do I will go to bed.
The rest of the kids have been nuts today. I think they're super excited and don't know how to express it - about drove me nuts, lol.

3 comments:

Sandra & Steve said...

Hope you get a little rest though I can imagine your excitement, this moment almost 2 years in the making, so happy for you!

Debbie said...

Can't wait to read your next post!!!! With pictures attached and not of just hands or feet or legs, but entire face and body shots.

MommaT said...

10 hours layover...wow that is long, I hope its in Dubai and he can rest and take a shower