Wednesday, 21 October 2009

IT HAPPENED!!

still shaking, will post details tomorrow, but it happened and she's beautiful!!!

7 comments:

MommaT said...

What! How can you make us wait!!! Now I can't sleep tonight:) Congrats...please send a pic if you can...so happy for you!!! Who knows maybe we will see you in ET...or at least your hubby

Debbie said...

Finally got into your blog.

She?!!!! As in girl?!!!!! AHHHH!!!! We are both going to have Ethiopian princesses!!!!!!! And if you were referred a girl, that means I'm at least one step closer to my referral now :-)

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more details.

Alisha said...

I can't wait to read the details!

Sandra & Steve said...

Congratulations officially!!! Go celebrate your new baby girl, you have waited so long and worked so hard for this day. Your perserverence, love, faith and determination made all the difference. This is a very special moment, enjoy. Love, from all of us here.

Julie and Dean said...

YAY! OVER JOYED!!!
Cannot wait to see your beautiful new daughter.
Congratulations. The Deziels

Sarah said...

We're waiting for details!!! :)

Sarah said...

We're waiting for details!!! :)