Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Wednesday Adoption Facts Week # 67

Last night we finished up the girls room. I know, I know it looks a tad different from what I thought it would look like, but it turned out very OK, I think. Tarisa did so well sleeping in her Big Girls Bed and to some degree she even understands that "soon" a baby will have to share the room with her. So now we're REALLY ready!!! All we need is a referral. We're quickly approaching the 5 months mark (4 months 3 weeks and a day as of today) of being on the waiting list. I wonder if the estimated waiting time is still 4-6 months.


The Girls Bedroom


I put another poll on the sidebar about baby names starting with "YO". Her name will start with "YO", now take a guess on what her name will be.

5 comments:

Alisha said...

The room is darling. I love the rug. We're having issues trying to decide on a rug for M's room. :)

MommaT said...

What a cute room!

Unknown said...

Yolanda?? :)

Unknown said...

Yolanda?? :)

Unknown said...

No....I know---- Yohanna? I like that one!!! ;)