Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Well...

today at noon we should find out whether we will fly to Ethiopia as scheduled or of if we have to reschedule - and yes, reschedule because of "expired" fingerprints.

I have to trust our heavenly Father that He has His perfect plan and I will not pray that we will get good news and get to fly, but rather pray that what ever the outcome will be this afternoon, that we will be content, patient and wise.

Will keep y'all posted....



UPDATE:

one hour after I posted the last entry we (yes, we received a call from immigration!!!) were told that our fingerprints got extended, a new I-171 (immigration approval) is en route to our home and an FBI extension clearance was faxed to the Us Embassy in Ethiopia.
Praise the LORD!!!
Thank you Jesus :-)

Have I mentioned that I'm super excited and I'll be a Mommy again in - uhmmmm....19 days???

4 comments:

Sandra & Steve said...

Wonderful, wonderful news, we are so very happy for you!! Back on track!

Ang said...

Oh, so thankful to hear this. Praising God for His goodness. We've not yet heard anything on our paperwork. Hoping to hear from Dove today.

Angie

Shannon said...

Great news!! So glad it all worked out in your favor.

Alisha said...

I'm so glad to hear that it's working out! We just got back home a couple of days ago and I'm catching up on blogs. Man, this was a big mess!