
A handful of people voted for the name "Yoselin", and I must admit, that is a nice name (maybe next time, uhhh, NOT!!!), But who voted for "YOLANDA", giggle??
Three voters were right on "Yochana" and I wonder who that was..., not that you now can win something, just to satisfy my curiosity, lol.
We were informed NOT post any pictures until we sign custody for our baby girl in Ethiopia. We ARE legally hers and she is legally ours, we just need to wait a bit longer. Hopefully this coming week we will find out the exact dates on when we can travel.
Praying for a dear adoption friend of mine who is so patiently waiting for her court dates. She received her referral somewhat 6 weeks ago and is still waiting :-(
For those who are NOT familiar with the adoption world - THE WAIT can sometimes be really cruel some, especially when things seem to be stagnant and not move forward AT ALL, when you have the picture of your precious child and there's nothing you can do but wait on bureaucracy to get into gear, so you make another step forward to the day on when you are finally united with your child.
3 comments:
The wait is really cruel :-(
By-the-way, I don't remember which name I voted for, although I think it was Yoselin.
I'm pretty sure I voted for Yoselin too..but I have to say she has the cutest hair:) I hope our sons hair has grown out some since they shaved it a few weeks ago:)
Post a Comment