what wonderful news to wake up to:
(a new ticker went up on the side bar)
"Your Court Date is December 16th"
That means that day our case will be heard in the Ethiopian court and they will decide whether legal custody of YO will be granted to us or not. Keep us in prayer.
Now we're off to the states for the next 9 days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yea!! Congratulations on your court date.
YAY! I'm so excited for you. And guess what! I'll be in Ethiopia during your court date -- just like you were in Ethiopia for my court date. :)
OMG!!!!!! Jennifer just told me the news. I checked your blog last night, but apparently you posted the news after I checked. This is so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Since you got your referral exactly 3 weeks before we got ours, maybe that means our court date will be exactly 3 weeks later which puts us at January 6th. What do you think?
Yay so exciting to have that date! Congrats! Tara - Also, safe journeys!
Mel, your posts are great. Thanks for sharing with us. I can't wait to see this precious baby girl! Sounds like you were able to capture quite a bit of her culture while you were there. That is wonderful! Would love to see more of your pictures.
Be Safe and enjoy your visit to the States!
Of course you will be granted legal custody, I can't think of a better family for YO. How much longer are you in the states for?
Wonderful news, congratulations!!! By the way, I read ALL your previous posts on your visit, so descriptive, almost like being there! Incredible experience! Your sweet Yo will be in your arms again soon. Have a lovely Thanksgiving and safe travels!!
Post a Comment