Thursday, 19 November 2009

Discouraged....


It's been over a month since we received our referral and we haven't heard anything yet regarding court dates. I wonder if everything is OK with our paperwork and our baby.

5 comments:

Pizzamoma said...

Oh Mel, I'm sorry that you're having to wait so long for your court date. Torture on earth, right?
We'll be praying that it comes soon.
Deb

MommaT said...

Phillipian 4:6-7:) I'm sure your paperwork is fine, just sitting waiting for the backlog to open up...and your baby is perfect and precious!!! God has them all in His hands watching over them!

Sandra & Steve said...

I'm behind but I finally read all your updates, I'm so happy for you and impressed with the adventure you've been through and how you handled everything. I hope your get your court date very soon. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Alisha said...

I hope your court date comes soon! I know how hard it is to wait!

Ang said...

Hi Mel,

I KNOW how hard it is too wait. We're getting more and more excited for the court date. We had our meeting with Dove last evening. It was great to talk with them. They truly are just the sweetest people.

It will come. I don't know when, but it will come :-)

Blessings,
Angie