Friday morning we will leave out local airport to fly into Germany's biggest airport. That plane ride will be 45 minutes. Our big plane ride from Germany to Addis will be 6 1/2 hours. Not to bad in comparison to Asia (17+ hours).
We got confirmation form our adoption agency that we will be able to stay at the guesthouse. It's a bit pricey ($150 a night + taxes), but we won't have to worry about any meals. We get 3 full meals every day, AND that rate includes a driver that will take us places.
I asked our agency if we were allowed to take a care package and toys, but we are not. I don't know the regulations for Toukoul orphanage, but then our agency "agreed" that we could take one outfit with us and a laminated family picture.
We're still awaiting a court date. Lately the announcement of court dates came in about one month after referral.
-> Yo's little feet
5 comments:
Have a safe and great trip. Can't wait to hear about it.
Your little princess will look so cute in her outfit...I am so happy for you to be able to go see her!
Absolutely adorable outfit! Even more adorable are those cute tiny little baby feet. TWO DAYS!!! How exciting! Ha ha, you were due for a shorter trip, you're so right, much easier than VN. Glad you're staying somewhere comfortable and all inclusive, one less thing to worry about. Have a safe trip, kiss your baby for me!!!
I'm so glad you'll get to stay at TGH. It's a bit expensive, but I think the convenience is worth it. I'll be thinking about you as you travel and meet your little girl. Have a great trip!
YEA!!! I will be checking for updates. I can't wait to hear all about your visit. Have an awesome trip! (Great outfit...too cute.)
Post a Comment