Monday, 5 October 2009

New Week


new hope

3 comments:

Sandra & Steve said...

Like the optimism or is there something else going on? Does your agency have a list? I chose Oct. as your referral month. ;0)

Mel said...

No, Sandra. No list, no numbers. The orphanage staff meets regularly, goes through files and matches children with parents. There are many agencies working with "our" orphanage. Our agency is not involved in the matching process, that's alone the orphanages doing. Some wait a week, some wait over 7 months, with an average of 4-6 months so.
October sounds like a "good" month for a referral, doesn't it, sigh?
I have been having and antsy but comforting feeling over the last few days - reminded me a lot of shortly before tarisas referral :-)
but I may be totally wrong :-(

Sandra & Steve said...

Hope your feelings are right, thinking of you.