

Week 55 in this adoption process and TWO months down of waiting. so - are we half way there yet??? Are we 1/3 there yet,neither way, we're somewhat more there then we were two months ago. We had our travel conference with the agency last night. It lasted a whopping 1 1/2 hours and was very informative. Jesse and i decided to stay at the guesthouse that is close by the orphanage for the two of our trips. We will be provided with three meals and transportation. We also found out that we will only be able to see our child for one hour in the a.m. and one hour in the p.m. the rest is free-time. Jes and I may actually do some touring during our first visit to explore and learn the culture. This will be continent #4 to explore - how exciting!!!!!!
As for the referrals - they still come in between 4-6 months...........right now there's a slowdown for court procedures and referrals due to the rainy season :-(
I'm so ready for my baby girl - GOD grant me patience.
COUNTRY FACTS

The country we're adopting from has a green/yellow/red flag
3 comments:
It sounds like your agency is much better at informing/preparing clients than my agency. I didn't know we only had one hour in the morning and one in the evening at the orphanage. That doesn't sound like enough time to me! I hope your referral comes soon!
Indeed, two hours a day isn't long. Just sent you a private e-mail that explains it a bit better. And YES, we're so ready for a referral........
I love the flags, you are so cryptic.
Well, paint another skeleton next to yours on the bench and put a name tag on it that says... JULIE.
Post a Comment