Country Fact:
Wednesday, 8 July 2009
Wednesday Adoption Fact - Week # 52
Another week down - X more weeks to go, sigh. Not much has been going on in our little adoption world over the last 7 days. Our Conference Call is scheduled for next Tuesday. Two more couples from our agency got their referrals last week for very young siblings ( I think they did virtual twins since the babies are only a few weeks apart in age and both under 12 months) and waited a bit over 7 months for their referrals, sigh. I think it may take a bit longer for young sibling groups, but anyhow. Here we are 1 month, one week and 2 days into the waiting process. I think I'd be foolish to say "Oh referral where art thou" after that short of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment