Friday, 3 April 2009
Resolving USCIS Issues
Oh how draining this whole USCIS issue can be. We talked to our child placing agencies social worker last night (very friendly person) and he talked us through on how we need to proceed with things - ugh, it just seems neverending. Our "regular" social worker is in the process of re-writing our Homestudy and I so hope and pray will fit the requirements of USCIS. Until then we just wait and wait and wait while some papers start to expire (medical, employment verification, bank statements) Have I mentioned we requested an update of our Homestudy on the 31st of JULY LAST YEAR and we're still struggling through this. We still do NOT have a suitable Homestudy!!! One thing for sure, the mistake is NOT on our end. I'm so frusturated today and this adoption timeline seems to be stagnant. BLAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Keep me updated. It will work out, it just takes effort and patience. Hey, you are a pro at this now.
Let me know if there is anything I can do.
Post a Comment