Friday, 27 March 2009

USCIS APPROVAL DENIED

for NOW.

our Homestudy was NOT being accepted by USCIS (US Immigration) for our next adoption!!! Today we received a letter in the mail and i thought it was the long awaited I-171 approval. As I opened up the letter it appeared unusual LOOOONG for an H-171 and then my heart about stopped when read the HS was not accepted. Anyhow, I guess we need to drag it out even longer then it already is. we originally requested an update of our HS on the 31th of JULY of Last year and are still messing with it. So frustrated. HS needs to be re-produced since - hold on i need to write that to you, it's absolutely hideous why it didn't get accepted:
SW's signature was not original
they wrote "The H. Homestudy" in stead of "Jesse and Melanie H" Homestudy
Notarization MISSING!!!
I'm about to cry!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll be praying for you and family...hope the paperwork gets cleared!!! Trust in the Lord, like I know you do!!

Sandra & Steve said...

Thinking of you, I KNOW you'll get it, so sorry you have these delays.