Tuesday, 5 January 2010

In The Twenties



29 days to be exact.
Sure miss our little munchkin. Cant wait for her to join our family. wonder what it will be like. We have adopted twice before and the first few weeks after adoption #1 and #2 were a mixture of being on cloud nine and lots of hard work, physically and mentally.

Will Yochana scream trough the nights like Ben and Tarisa did the first few weeks? Will she want to be carried on my hip 24/7 for comfort the first few months? How will she react to her siblings? How will she attach and bond?

So many questions will be answered soon. I'm excited and most of all so so READY!!

6 comments:

Julie and Dean said...

We are so ready too!! Can't wait to see pictures and all of the family together.

Leah said...

Hi Mel. I've been following your blog as well as facebook. Wow! You are SO close. Yu must be very excited. Can't wait for you to travel. :-D

Ruth said...

So excited for you! Toughen up those arm muscles :-)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Hey girl! I can't wait to see that baby girl IN YOUR ARMS! :) I know you can't wait till she is HOME where she belongs! :) How old is Ben again? birthdate? I think he and Jeremiah are close in age. may have been roomies at one point.

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Ang said...

Seeing Shannon's photos was just awesome. I can't wait...

Angie

Sandra & Steve said...

oh, so close now, you WILL have your loving arms full of baby!! Yay!