Well, we're still here -
WAITING. I read another lady's blog (same agency, similar time frame), and she mentioned starting little projects for the new baby's/child's room to keep her busy during the wait. I was a bit unmotivated at first, because so far, we don't' know the child's age nor WHEN we will get referred, but today I started to do some cleaning, washing curtains and started to look around for more bedding. Tarisa and baby/child "X" (still undecided about a name - lame, I know) will share a room together, so we already have a pattern, we just need to add another toddler bed, drawers and maybe some decoration..
This is what I imagined her bed will be looking like (double it, since we will have that in the room twice). We already have the curtains, picture frames and one complete set. can't wait to finally finish up the room, but will wait for the day of referral, before i push the "order" button :-(

Three couples from our agency picked up their babies this week - Yeah!! they posted pics and their babies are beautiful!!!
OK, will write more next week, unless something significant will happen.
3 comments:
The bedding is so cute. Is that a toddler bed? I think we're going to go with a twin bed instead of a toddler bed. (Hmmm... not sure what a twin is called in German. Maybe Einzelbett.)
yeah, it's a toddler bed. we already have a crib. since both girls will share a room we will see who gets the crib and who the toddler bed.
and you're right, twin=einzelbett in german.
ohhh, pretty choice, that will look great!
Post a Comment