
Ok, from today on I decided to post a short update of our adoption journey and current status. So far it has been 40 weeks since we applied with our agency. Gotta do something to keep myself entertained during this trip. Anyhow, as for now we're still awaiting our updated update of the updated Homestudy. I'm still frustrated about things not moving at all while we should have been immigration approved several months ago and our Dossier already translated and logged in - we're still sitting here WAITING (steam out of ears) for our lovely Homestudy, sigh.
That's all for this week, in case a Homestudy should come flying in before Wednesday next week I'll post a huge "Hallelujah", blog, lol
1 comment:
love the picture of "you" screaming. Mel, you are a rock. Seriously, you really do keep it all together. This journey has not been easy but you manage to press on and that is what it is all about. So keep on pressin' on and your new baby will be home with you!
Post a Comment